“United Community War Chest of Dover and New Philadelphia” was organized by area businessman Vic Marsh as a World War II relief effort.
Official named changed to “United Community Fund of Dover and New Philadelphia.”
David Lamborn hired as first full-time Executive Director.
Official name changed to “United Fund of Central Tuscarawas County.”
Paul Wood named Executive Director.
First campaign raising over $200,000.
Official name changed to “United Way of Tuscarawas County, Inc” which remains its official name today.
Sidney Kuropchak named Executive Director.
Gertrude Webb named Executive Director.
First campaign raising over $300,000.
United Way of Tuscarawas County purchases the former Snyder Labs building at 1458 Fifth Street NW in New Philadelphia for $350,000. United Way and several of its community partners remain at this same location today.
John Kuropchak named Executive Director.
First campaign raising over $500,000.
The United Health Foundation merges with the United Way of Tuscarawas County to become the First Call for Help Department.
Scott Robinson named Executive Director.
United Way holds first televised charity auction on Cox Cable TV-2.
United Way participates in the first Leadership Tuscarawas Class.
United Way of Tuscarawas County announces transition to community impact funding.
Agency partners receive first performance-based funding grants.
United Way of Tuscarawas County launches 211 providing 24/7 access to information about community resources.
Alison Kerns named President/CEO.
United Way of Tuscarawas County celebrates its 70th Birthday!
Robin Waltz named President/CEO.
Susan Reidenbach named Community Resources Coordinator.
United Way of Tuscarawas County celebrates its 75th Birthday!